I don't have a pantry in my kitchen so I have used a regular cabinet next to the stove to hold all the thing that usually go into a pantry, it's a corner cabinet often making it difficult to find the things needed. I was tired of being frustrated and wasting money on things that I already had somewhere at the back of this cabinet yet hard to find so I decided that it was time to make some changes.
Here is what I did, I moved the pots and pans next to the stove and used the cabinet where the pots and pans use to be to store the pantry stuff. Such a simple solution and it makes so much more sense this way because when we are cooking and need a pot or pan it's right there, so we no longer need to walk across the kitchen.
Here is a before picture of the cabinet with the pantry type of stuff, what a mess!
After I took everything out and moved the pots and pans in there
Here is a before picture of where the posts and pans use to live
and here is a picture after I took all the pots and pans out and moved the pantry stuff in. I bough some inexpensive tall containers to hold stuff like cereal, oatmeal, pasta etc... and two can organizer racks.
I'm so happy with how it turned out!
Here is a close up of the can organizer that I used, it's so perfect for the space. You can purchase these at most home organization stores or places like amazon.
No comments:
Post a Comment