I just LOVE these spice racks from Ikea, not only are they so affordable (they are $3.99 in the U.S and $6.99 in Canada), they make the perfect kids bookshelf. I can't wait to get some for the kids rooms!
You can use them like this
but this is Genius
and how awesome is this?
picture from Ministry of Deco
If you are the handy type I'm sure you can easily make them but if you don't have much time in your schedule for new projects you can't go wrong with purchasing them since the price is great!
LOVE! I think it's a great idea to do this blog, good on you, you'll be on Oprah in no time!x
ReplyDeleteGreat price for book shelf!! I like stuff that hangs on the wall because it's less that takes up room in the small space I do have. I'll have to look into those. My nearest ikea is by my in-laws house about 3 hours from here so it might be a while but- post pictures when you get them and use them!!
ReplyDelete