Friday, September 16, 2011

Free Printable Chore Cards

I can't believe that I have not blogged since April! These days I feel like as a stay at home mom it isn't always easy to find the extra time to put into things that I enjoy doing, like blogging. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that I don't enjoy being a stay at home mom, I absolutely love it and although challenging at times I am blessed and so thankful to be able to stay home with my children and to be a homemaker, I wouldn't trade it for the world!
What I'm trying to say is that it's often hard to find time to do other stuff, like blogging, reading, taking long baths etc... I'm sure if you're a mom you know what I'm talking about!

Today I found these great and free printable chore cards, I liked them so much that I wanted to share them with you. They are from the Madsens Memories blog where you will also find a post about how she manages to keep her family and home organized.
Download them to remind yourself and your children what tasks need to be done in each room!

I am so excited to download them, God knows I can definitely use these!

blogname

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...