Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Project "30 Items in 30 Days" {Day 2- Entryway Closet Purge}

Yesterday I worked on our entryway by getting rid of shoes we no longer use or need, if your entryway still needs to be worked on then continue with it, get rid of anything you no longer need, love or that hasn't been used in months. Mine still needs work too but since we are working on the entryway and living room this week I decided to focus on my living room today because it is a big source of stress for me.

I worked on decluttering my t.v unit because over time it has accumulated so much stuff that I didn't even know what lived there.

Here is a list of what i ended up getting rid of

○ 1 doodle board
○ 2 Frames
○ 1 old cell phone
○ 1 belt that I no longer use
○ 1 timer
○ 1 dvd cleaner
○ 1 antenna
○ 1 old film camera
○ 1 hairbrush
○ 16 VHS tapes
○ 4 DVD's

I also got rid of

○ 3 Kids winter jackets
○ 1 backpack

Photobucket

Photobucket

The total # of items that I purged today is 34, I'm already starting to feel lighter and can't wait to purge some more tomorrow.

I was so energized by purging that I had some energy to put into organizing the now clutter free t.v unit, I also can't wait to paint it one of these days!

Here is one of the drawers before, I can't believe the things that I found in there
Photobucket

and here it is after, I still need to get a little box for the Wii controllers and things with cords but you get the picture. I'm so happy that the kids videos now have a home.
Photobucket





Here is a close up of the mess that lived on the shelf above the t.v
Photobucket


and after
Photobucket


blogname

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...